Therefore we provide a space of viewing the divine tree with different viewpoints.
1. Low angle viewpoint (worm view: Original observation type)
2. Parallel viewpoint (textural experience)
3. Dynamic viewpoints (from far to near, from top to low) by sloping structure
1. Provide a space of viewing the divine tree with different
2. Raising the body of divine tree to emphasize the scale of the
3. Preserve the root of divine tree that visitors can observe
4. To develop a new scenic spots to establish the characteristic of
The divine tree of
Alishan is one of spiritual landscapes in Alishan. To preserve sublime of the tree
and how people to observe the tree are our focal points.
The divine tree isn't intimate with people
before it be laid on the ground, tourists just can observe the tree through the railings.
we ont only provide a friendly space to tourists but also preserve the sublime of
How to See a Tree
People can only view a tree on the ground and bird-view is impossible, so we notice that:
1. Vertical development
2. Not enough for horizontal depth
3. Huge scale of divine trees
4. Sunshine can hardly spray through the forest
5. Touch of the texture is considerable.